I blog about life and the things I love.
- Places I’ve visited
- Wildlife in my garden (including web cam footage)
- My shrimp aquarium / planted tank.
- Playing board games
- Some disability related things including inventions and work arounds I’ve discovered.
- Current disability topics.
Key words that make me ME are:
- Human (*does a quick check)
- Wife to a wonderful hubby
- Living with Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy
- Wobbly from head to toe
- Wheelchair and ventilatornuser
- Apple fan (not the fruit variety)
- Believes in life before and after death
- Rather fond of curry, cakes, Guinea pigs and gadgets
- Love paper-craft – check out my art on Pinterest and my Etsy fundraising gift shop.
Other bits and pieces
- I run ‘World of Accessible Toilets‘ on WordPress, Twitter and Facebook. Providing information about toilet access, equipment, hygiene and news.
- I’ve written a chapter of a book – Social Care with Adults and spent my working life in social work/social care and social work education.